Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

My last post was kind of depressing I must admit. I think it is completely important that I share some of my thoughts about this season, and how blessed I feel on a daily basis for the blessings I have in my life.

Going back to Christmas, I love the Christmas season. I love that it's a time to celebrate our Savior's birth. I am blessed to have the gospel in my life. I know that as complicated and difficult my life may seem right now, it will all work out. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that there is a plan for me, and that as long as I try my best, the Lord will make up for the rest.

I am so grateful for my family and friends. I was going to be home alone for Christmas and the Lewis Family so kindly took me in so that I would have a family to be with. Thank you guys so much...and thanks to all of the other friends I had offers from to spend the holidays with them.

I am grateful that my back is getting better, and that I will hopefully be able to leave on my mission in February. I might need surgery, but I'm thinking I'll go without the surgery and hope that I will be able to get through my mission without need of surgery. All in all things are going well.

This post was kind of long, sorry about that, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the things I have that are so wonderful in my life!!

2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

I am so glad you are doing better. I was worried about you, but didn't know how to help. Truly, seriously, if you need someone to talk to, I've got all the time in the world, and if you need to get away, we have an extra bed!!

Meridy said...

I'm glad things are going better! Good luck with your back! I know you'll get to go on your mission if that is what God wants you to do.