Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Region Festivals......AAAHHHH!!!

I just need to vent...that's what blogs are for, right?

I am taking two of my choirs to Region Large Choir Festival today, and it is stressing me out. Don't worry....this is only my third...or fourth region festival this year. Each time I get my students ready to compete, I completely lose it! Did I teach them the right things? Did I choose the right music for each group? Will the other directors think I've done a good job with my students? What will the judges think?

So, in short, I didn't sleep much last night, and my stomach has been in knots all morning. We'll see how things go tonight....man I have not chosen a stress-free, low profile profession...now have I??? ;)

1 comments:

Mehmet Kelebek said...

almost a giant in the industry, our company movers in front renewing itself
Learn information for you to benefit from these high-quality service
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Kartal evden eve nakliyat
Kaynarca evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evora evden eve nakliyat
Kurtköy evden eve nakliyat
m.Kelebek nakliyat
Kelebek nakliyat
Pendik güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
you for taking the time to read We are very thanks