Thursday, October 21, 2010

Welcome Home Nanny!



It's about time I get on here and do some bloggin'! I have to first of all thank my sisters Stephanie and Melissa for taking care of posting on my blog during my mission. They did an AWESOME job! I love you both SO much! Thanks for all you did!

Next, I have to say that I am having a great time being back at home. Don't get me wrong...I miss the mission an incredible amount...but spending time with the fam. has been amazing and I am glad to be home and have the opportunity to experience some other wonderful things as well.

Since I've been home, I've been substitute teaching quite a bit, and I'm deciding right now where to apply to Graduate School. We'll see if I get in a Grad School Program...or if I teach school next year...or teach school while doing a Masters Degree. I have lots of options and I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for me next in my life. I know that there is a lot to figure out...but I look forward to all of my upcoming decisions with faith and confidence. :) Not to mention...that someday...I don't mean tomorrow...but someday I'd like to get married and have a family. (I'll play that hand when it's dealt to me! ;))

Otherwise, everything is going well for me. I am happy! I'm including some pics. of the airport scene when I got into the Las Vegas Airport. Bry, Meliss and the kiddos stayed up extra late to see me when I arrived. It was SO good to see them. Taylor and Jenny also come...which was amazing!


3 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

It's been so fun to keep up on your mission on here!!! I know, I'm a horrible friend for not writing you letters,....sorry. :0

Molly said...

Congratulations on being home! It's been forever since I've seen you, I love the pictures. We really need to catch up sometime!

Meridy said...

Welcome Back!